You own your data. We are here to help you get the most out of it. We want to be transparent in this regard, and we strongly believe in keeping your personal information personal, private and secure. We will not sell, rent, or otherwise share your personal information to anyone except as required to provide our service or as otherwise outlined in this Policy without first notifying you and providing an opportunity to consent.
Who Does This Policy Apply to
Customers: Any person that registers individually or on behalf of an entity or organization in order to use trainML Services.
trainML does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
What Information Do We Collect
We collect your personal information in order to provide our Services. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We collect any information you provide in relation to the Service.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with the Service.
- Information from Other Sources: We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources.
How Do We Use Information We Collect
trainML only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. As a general rule, all data we collect (including personal information, where applicable) may be used to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Website and Services;
- Enable you to access and use the Website and Services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our Service via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests;
- Send marketing communications, in line with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions;
- We use your personal information to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop our Service;
- Comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities.
When We Share Information
We do not permit our Service Providers to use any personal information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
In addition to sharing with Service Providers as described above, we may also share your information with others in the following circumstances:
- With our resellers and other sales partners who may help us distribute the Services to Customers;
- In the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business;
- When we are required to disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Where we have a good-faith belief sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Service Agreement, or as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations; or as you may otherwise consent from to time to time.
When We Link to Other Websites
How We Store Information
trainML is an Illinois limited liability company which primarily stores your information in the United States. To facilitate our global operations, we may transfer and access such information from around the world, including from other countries in which trainML has operations to provide the Services.
If you are accessing or using our Websites or Services or otherwise providing information to us, you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal information to the United States and other jurisdictions in which we operate.
What Are Your Data Rights
You have the right to access, correct, make updates to, export, or delete your personal information. You may also email us at email@example.com
with any subsequent subject access requests (use the term “SAR” as your email subject line), and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Customers also can access, correct, export, or update their Account Information by editing their profile or organization record at https://app.trainml.ai
How to Change Your Communication Preferences
To keep your information accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update any information in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services. Note that you may also manage your communications preferences and the receipt of any commercial communication by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of all marketing-related emails from trainML. You may also adjust your preferences through your account settings if you have a trainML account, or else send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Handle Data Security, Integrity, and Access
trainML takes all reasonable steps to protect the data that we receive from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We utilize appropriate physical, digital, and administrative protocols to keep your information secure, including the use of encryption services. Notwithstanding, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. For any questions about the security of your information, please contact email@example.com
How We Will Notify You about Changes
How We Will Handle a Business Transfer
As we develop our business, we may sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, we may assign or transfer this Policy, as well as all information covered thereunder.
How You Can Contact Us
This policy is effective as of April 28, 2020.